The battery pack can be charged via Micro-USB in about 3 hours and has a usage time of about 6 hours. The Wireless Battery Power Supply connects via RCA connector. It features one-button-control and a 1200MAH battery with output short circuit protection as well as input double charging protection. Power ranges from 6V-11V and can be adjusted with visible feedback on top of the battery pack.
Instructions for usage:
1. Press and hold the power button for 2-3 seconds to turn on and off
2. Click the power button 6V-11V power cycle replacement
3. Recall the memory of the last used voltage after each power-on call 10V/0.02 seconds.
4. When the power is working, it will automatically jump to the battery capacity display, and the indicator light is in the breathing state.
5. The five indicators represent 20%-100% of the power. Then click the button to automatically return to the adjustment voltage state
6. When charging, 5 indicators are showing the capacity status. When full, the indicator light is always on and the overshoot protection is entered.
7. There is a charging current limit in the battery. As long as it is a charger of 1A or above, the charging time of the battery 1200MAH is about 3 hours, and the usage time is about 6 hours.